Our unique range of biodegradable and compostable
Protective Sheets are now in stock!
Contains no plastics, only high-quality and natural materials that are fully compostable and biodegradable. In cases where the BIO product is contaminated and must be incinerated, the film helps to reduce the hazardous emissions that conventional waste can give off.
Biodegradable protective sheets are made from High-quality and highly absorbent tissue. Made of virgin fibers from cellulose of TCF-pulp (Totally Chlorine Free), coming from Scandinavian forests. In Scandinavia they have very high quality and slow-growing forests, which means tissue fibers are long and strong. This results in end-products with great strength and high absorption. The tissue is fully compostable and biodegradable. It is also FSC certified, which ensures that the forest is produced sustainably and during good working conditions.
High-quality and highly absorbent airlaid, made of virgin fibers from cellulose of ECF-pulp (Elementary Chlorine Free). A new and innovative material that are fully compostable and biodegradable. Airlaid is a bulky and soft material, giving end-products with a textile-like feel. Do not tear easily. The airlaid used in our BIO range is FSC-certified. This ensures that the forest is produced sustainably and during good working conditions.
Biodegradable Protective Sheets
- Disposable protective sheet. Effective protection of bed and bedlinen against body liquids.
- Suitable for operation theatres, emergency cares, ambulances. Also convenient to bring when travelling or on holiday.
- The tissue absorbs the fluid in an effective way and the film prevents leakage. Produced with breathable materials.
- Very soft, highly absorbent and strong. With leakage barriers for higher security.
- One layer of highly absorbent Scandinavian tissue and one layer of film, that works as a barrier.
- The product is made from natural materials, which makes it fully compostable and biodegradable.
- FSC certified. This ensures that the forest is produced sustainably and during good working conditions.