Polycare Biodegradable aprons
As part of our commitment to the environment and sustainability, we have introduced a new Polycare range of single-use biodegradable aprons. Biodegradable aprons ensure faster breakdown when discarded into landfill, where the majority of disposable polythene aprons are currently sent following use. Adjustable to fit all shapes and builds. Supplied on rolls for easy dispensing. Applicable for use in all departments and medical specialisations including nursing, midwifery, infection control, domestic, paediatric and theatre.
- Single use, fully biodegradable
- 18 – 36 months to break down time in landfill
- Standard quantity = 5 rolls of 200 aprons in biodegradable sleeves
- CE Certified
- 27×46 inches 16µm thickness
- Boxed in cardboard outers which can be recycled.