The Rapid Antibody Test kit (containing 25 individual test strips) can detect the early developed IgM and the later developed IgG antibody. The test identifies if a person has been previously infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus and thus developed antibodies as an immune response. It provides highly accurate test results within 15 minutes and does not require any specialised equipment. The test has been widely used in many countries and validated in studies all over the world. The research on the test has proven exceptionally high results on sensitivity and specificity.
- The test has been CE and ISO certified and has received EUA by the FDA
- A European Study reveals that the specificity and sensitivity for the IgG antibody test is >98%. The same study validates 17 different rapid antibody tests where our test was ranked as the most qualitative.
- The test is taken through a finger prick and is very easy to use.
- For a short demonstration please see the video below
If you require a more immediate test for COVID infection please see our Antigen Test Kit
- Easy to use (similar to a glucose test)
- Rapid result in 15 minutes
- No laboratory required
- CE marked
- To be performed by a Healthcare Professional
- 25 Test Strips per Kit (€9.00 per test)
Contents of Kit
- 25 individual Test Strips
- 25 lancets
- 25 collection droppers
- 2 buffer solutions sufficient for 25 tests
- 1 workstation
- 1 instruction manual (IFU)
For larger bulk ordering please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org